Team Bonding In And Around Downtown Brooklyn: Where To Go For Your Next Offbeat Offsite
The end of the year is a great time to reflect, regroup and recharge. An out-of-the-box outing with your team is easy to accomplish in and around Downtown Brooklyn — here are five ideas to kickstart your next group experience.
1. The Hard Nut at BAM, 30 Lafayette Ave: A playful reimagining of The Nutcracker through dance and live music.
2. Smorgasburg and Brooklyn Flea on Atlantic, 625 Atlantic Ave: An epic, er, smorgasboard of creative and traditional food vendors — plus crafts, art and a beer garden / full bar.
3. Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center, 620 Atlantic Ave: Catch Brooklyn’s home team in action, and bond over pure adrenaline and team spirit.
4. Chocolate making at Chocolate Works, 110 Montague Street: Get your hands on real chocolate-molding equipment and create your own custom indulgences.
5. EastVille Comedy Club on Atlantic, 487 Atlantic Ave: Laugh your faces off at this NYC-based club that moved to DTBK — and attracts huge names in comedy.